Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog-Royale July 8

I know I haven't been keeping up with this blog as well as I should, but I promise it's because I'm in the midst of working on some stuff that's been taking up pretty much 23 hours of every day. And I've been dividing that final hour between deliberately not watching 'The Wire' just to be different, and preparing a wreath for Jeff Goldblum's memorial service. When what needs to be done is done, well...things will be different.

In the meantime accept my apology below... It's something that my close friend Heardism just informed me of, a collaboration I never knew existed, nor had ever imagined, between Salvador Dali and Walt Disney. I think its beautiful and I wanted to share it with you. And I promise I'll return soon with something as informative as ever.



1ove